The SYLTBAR Cabernet Franc made from 100% Carmenere grape is an intense full bodied red wine, harmonious with round tannins.
As luxurious as cashmere feels on our skin, is how our Cabernet Franc tastes. So soft and velvety, you don’t want to miss even one little drop of this luxurious red wine, that’s rare to find. Created from 100% Carmenere Grape from Friuli this variety is is near impossible to find due to this variety’s challenging growth and production. Serve at 68-71.6 °F after decanting for 30 minutes.
- Naturally produced Cabernet Franc from Friuli, Italy
- Decant for at least 30 minutes before serving
- 115 calories per 6 oz glass (Avg. calorie count by glucose level.)
- 100% Carmenère Grape
- Full-bodied, intense, harmonious, with round tannins and shows a well merged freshness with gentle spicy notes.
- Very characteristic, pleasant and intense aromas, with a light finish of cinnamon and red berry
- Well-balanced range of fruity, vegetal and spice sensations
- 13% Alcohol Content by vol.
- 750ml (23oz) per bottle
- Up to 16 months fermentation
- Long and persistent aftertaste
- Food pairing cold meat, roasted red meat, wild, cheese, beef burger, meatballs