As luxurious as cashmere feels on our skin, that is how our Cabernet Franc tastes. So soft, you don’t want to miss even one little drop of this luxurious red wine that is rare to find. Created from 100% Carmènre Grape from Friuli, this variety is near impossible to find due to this variety’s challenging growth and production process. This item is available exclusively on SYLTBAR.com.
- 100% naturally produced Cabernet Franc from Friuli, Italy
- 115 calories per 6 oz glass (avg. calorie count by glucose level)
- 100% Carmenère Grape
- Full-bodied, intense, harmonious, with round tannins and a well-merged freshness with gentle spicy notes.
- Very characteristic, pleasant and intense aromas, with a light finish of cinnamon and red berry
- Well-balanced range of fruity, vegetal and spice sensations
- Long and persistent aftertaste
- Food pairings: cold meat, roasted red meat, cheese, beef burger, meatballs
- Serving Size:
- 6 oz
- Calories per Serving:
- 115 per 6 oz glass avg. calorie count/glucose level
- 0.07 g
- 0.075 g
- 0 g
- 0 g
- Alcohol Content:
- 13% by vol
- These values may vary marginally by bottle number and vintage because it is 100% naturally produced.
Being a red wine lover I find Cashmere an outstanding wine. It’s bold and it’s sophisticated. The hints of white pepper, cinnamon and black currant are so perfectly balance that this cab franc can be enjoyed with or without food. For best enjoyment I recommend decanting it for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Fruit forward, nice finish, a little spice but not too much. Opens quite nice! We ordered a bunch more so we do love it and love the low sugar. No headache from this clean wine!
Light and tangy blackberry fruits that call out for charcuterie or light meat dishes
The SYLTBAR Cashmere - Cabernet Franc might easily become one of my husband's and my favorite red wines. It is lush, yet smooth, a bit lighter than a Cabernet Sauvignon, absolutely delightful. We look forward to enjoying more in the future!
It had to try this a second time. You have to open up the wine and decant it first before drinking. It tastes so much better than some of the cabernet frnacs we pay double or triple for. Paired with a great steak, you cannot go wrong.