The Silk SYLTBAR Friulano, unlike the Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay is an uncommon wine and rare to find in the United States. It’s named Silk because it is elegant and noble, for sophisticated wine drinkers who appreciate quality taste and identify themselves to be a real white wine lover. If this sounds like you, you’ll love our SYLTBAR Friulano white wine.
This white wine is dry, fresh and elegant, with low acidity, balanced by a pleasing roundness and a good structure. Persistent, with a slight aftertaste of almonds and hints of glazed dried fruits, Silk is so delicate and fragrant. Serve at 50-53.6 °F.
- Naturally Produced Friulano Naturally Produced in Friuli, Italy
- 100% Friulano Grape
- 125 calories per 6 oz glass (Avg. calorie count by glucose level.
- Notes of peach kernel & glazed almonds assume pleasant shades of hay & dry fruits
- Delicate, dry, fresh and gentle, with low acidity and president
- Food pairing, ham, salami, strong tasting fish, mushroom risotto, pumpkin
- 13% Alcohol Content by vol.
- 750ml (23oz) per bottle
- Very floral and fragrant bouquet
- Try it with a wider open Riedel white wine glass
- Ideal serving temperature: 50-53.6 °F