The Silk SYLTBAR Friulano is the Sauvignon Blanc of Italy. Unlike the Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay, the Friulano is an uncommon wine and rare to find in the United States. It’s named Silk because it is elegant and noble, for sophisticated wine drinkers who appreciate quality taste and identify themselves to be a real white wine lover. If this sounds like you, you’ll love our SYLTBAR Friulano white wine.
This white wine is dry, fresh and elegant, with low acidity, balanced by a pleasing roundness and a good structure. Persistent, with a slight aftertaste of almonds and hints of glazed dried fruits, Silk is so delicate and fragrant. Serve at 50-53.6 °F.
- 100% Naturally Produced Friulano Naturally Produced in Friuli, Italy
- 100% Friulano Grape
- 125 calories per 6 oz glass (Avg. calorie count by glucose level.
- Notes of peach kernel & glazed almonds assume pleasant shades of hay & dry fruits
- Delicate, dry, fresh and gentle, with low acidity and president
- Food pairing, ham, salami, strong tasting fish, mushroom risotto, pumpkin
- 13% Alcohol Content by vol.
- 750ml (23oz) per bottle
- Very floral and fragrant bouquet
- Try it with a wider open Riedel white wine glass
- Ideal serving temperature: 50-53.6 °F
Posted by Jane Bohn on 5th Sep 2019
This is my new favorite. Crisp, dry, refreshing - best white wine I've ever experienced. I love all the Syltbar wines, but Silk is my absolute favorite.
We need more Friulanos!
Posted by Delaney O. on 18th Nov 2018
Friulano is my fav white wine. This one is a perfect summer wine...light and crisp. It's a must-have for our boat trips.