This white wine is dry, fresh and elegant, with low acidity, balanced by a pleasing roundness and good structure. Persistent, with a slight aftertaste of almonds and hints of glazed dried fruits, Silk is so delicate and fragrant. This item is available exclusively on SYLTBAR.com.
- 100% naturally produced Friulano from Friuli, Italy
- 100% Friulano Grape
- 125 calories per 6 oz glass (avg. calorie count by glucose level)
- Notes of peach kernel and glazed almonds assume pleasant shades of hay and dry fruits
- Delicate, dry, fresh and gentle, with low acidity
- Very floral and fragrant bouquet
- Food pairings: ham, salami, strong tasting fish, mushroom risotto, pumpkin
- Serving Size:
- 6 oz
- Calories per Serving:
- 125 per 6 oz glass avg. calorie count/glucose level
- 0.08 g
- 0.065 g
- 0 g
- 0 g
- Alcohol Content:
- 13% by vol
- These values may vary marginally by bottle number and vintage because it is 100% naturally produced.
This is one of the best white wines. It’s a dry one, with fruity undertones. I personally love it.
This is my new favorite. Crisp, dry, refreshing - best white wine I've ever experienced. I love all the Syltbar wines, but Silk is my absolute favorite.
Friulano is my fav white wine. This one is a perfect summer wine...light and crisp. It's a must-have for our boat trips.