SYLTBAR Junior from Friuli/ Italy is the traditionally Pinot Grigio made in the 70s leaving the Skin on for one night during macerate. This is not only changing the color which becomes apricot but also the wine has more character than the Pinot Grigio we are used to. Much more decisive and evolved aromatic notes in a young wine what is very unusual. If you were the one who said, I don’t like Pinot Grigio than you should try out Junior.
This original Pinot Grigio is very soft and velvety with low acidity and full - bodied. Serve at 50-53.6 °F.
- 100% Naturally Produced Orignal Pinot Grigio in Friuli, Italy
- 100% Pinot Grigio Grape
- 98 calories per 6 oz glass (Avg. calorie count by glucose level)
- Notes of green pear, pomegranate, honeysuckle and pungent oily floral
- Aromatic, crisp background, dry and savory edge
- Food pairing, prosciutto , salami, shellfish, pasta, white meat
- 13% Alcohol Content by vol.
- 750ml (23oz) per bottle
- Ideal serving temperature: 50-53.6 °F