SYLTBAR Junior is the traditionally Pinot Grigio made in the 70's style by leaving the Skin on for one night to macerate. This is not only changing the color which becomes apricot but also the wine has more character than the Pinot Grigio we are used to. Much more decisive and evolved aromatic notes in a young wine what is very unusual. If you were the one who said, I don’t like Pinot Grigio than you should try out Junior.
This original Pinot Grigio is very soft and velvety with low acidity and full - bodied. Serve at 50-53.6 °F.
- 100% Naturally-produced Original Pinot Grigio in Friuli, Italy
- 100% Pinot Grigio Grape
- 98 calories per 6 oz glass (Avg. calorie count by glucose level)
- Notes of green pear, pomegranate, honeysuckle and pungent oily floral
- Aromatic, crisp background, dry and savory edge
- Food pairing, prosciutto , salami, shellfish, pasta, white meat
- Serving Size:
- 6 oz
- Calories per Serving:
- 98 per 6 oz glass avg. calorie count/glucose level
- Alcohol Content:
- 13% by vol
- 0.06g per 6 oz glass
Hi, received my order today, just want to say thank you! Everything arrived perfect! I was afraid the bottles may not travel well, but they were packaged perfectly and arrived in great condition. Thank you for taking the time to package safely. Karleen OBrien