The SYLTBAR Pinot Grigio is light, airy and fresh from which it’s name was inspired. The very clean and full bodied taste even surprises the most elevated Pinot Grigio wine drinkers.
- Naturally produced Pinot Grigio by San Simone in Friuli, Italy
- 100% Pinot Grigio Grape
- 125 calories per 6oz glass (Avg. calorie count by glucose level.)
- It gradually acquires more character compared to mass produced Pinot Grigios
- Pleasant nuance of pear, apricot and sensation of almonds
- Food pairing, vegetables, risotto, soups, fish, pasta, fusion and exotic dishes
- 13% Alcohol Content by vol.
- 750ml (23oz) per bottle
- Serves best in Riedel glasses
- Ideal serving temperature: 50-53 °F.