- 100% naturally-produced Sparkling Rosé Brut from Friuli, Italy
- 100% Merlot Grape
- 63 calories per 6oz glass (avg. calorie count by glucose level)
- Elegant, complex, fresh and fruity, with slight notes of pomegranate and petals of dog rose, with fresh citrus and lychee
- Light, rich in personality, reminiscent of cherries and lychees
- Try it as an aperitivo during dinner or by itself poolside
- Serving Size:
- 6 oz
- Calories per Serving:
- 63 per 6 oz glass avg. calorie count/glucose level
- Sugar / Glucose:
- 186mg / 100ml
- 0.045 g
- 0 g
- 0 g
- Alcohol Content:
- 11.5% by vol
- These values may vary marginally by bottle number and vintage because it is 100% naturally produced.
This is my absolute favorite of all SYLTBAR wines. It pairs with any cuisine and love that it’s Merlot based. The notes of lychee fruit and citrus are a heavenly combination.
Love this sparkling rose! I can drink multiple glasses and the taste is on point. Love the low calories abs low sugar. No headache from this clean wine!
I absolutely LOVE this sparking rose. I love that it’s is low cal and low sugar. Having this information provided really allows you to make a conscious choice when indulging. Besides that, the taste is delicious! 10/10
I love the Rose, it has a wonderful taste that is mire complex than the Prosecco. Perfect drink for happy hour, by the pool or just to enjoy.
soft, tasteful, bubbly. Light to enjoy!
A staple in our home! A must have sparkling Rose!
this low calorie sparkling rose is charming...I give it as a gift to all my friends. Delicious!
Very good product. has to be cold. Great alternative to Veuve Clicquot pink champagne.
Someone on weight watchers. I also recommended your wine on weight watchers and Facebook. Will still order in the future.
Good afternoon, I have thoroughly enjoyed belonging to your wine club. I have been member for 1 year now. I would like to increase the number of bottles I receive. Currently, I receive 3 bottles a month. I would like to upgrade to 6 bottles or the Gold Tier. What do I need to do to upgrade to this membership? Regards, Chantel Jarmyn