This white wine is dry, fresh and elegant, with low acidity, balanced by a pleasing roundness and good structure. Persistent, with a slight aftertaste of almonds and hints of glazed dried fruits, Silk is so delicate and fragrant. This item is available exclusively on SYLTBAR.com.
- 100% naturally produced Friulano from Friuli, Italy
- 100% Friulano Grape
- 125 calories per 6 oz glass (avg. calorie count by glucose level)
- Notes of peach kernel and glazed almonds assume pleasant shades of hay and dry fruits
- Delicate, dry, fresh and gentle, with low acidity
- Very floral and fragrant bouquet
- Food pairings: ham, salami, strong tasting fish, mushroom risotto, pumpkin
- Serving Size:
- 6 oz
- Calories per Serving:
- 125 per 6 oz glass avg. calorie count/glucose level
- 0.08 g
- 0.065 g
- 0 g
- 0 g
- Alcohol Content:
- 13% by vol
- These values may vary marginally by bottle number and vintage because it is 100% naturally produced.
This white wine is wonderful. When I started with Syltbar I ordered only the red and Prosecco but I tried this and was converted. My husband love this white wine. It’s so fresh, dry not sweet. Perfect.
Just like the fabric, Silk, is so smooth. I must admit that I typically don’t buy white wine but ever since my first shipment, I’m in love with this white wine. It’s very different than any other I’ve had, it’s not buttery or full of citrus. It’s just wonderful. I love it with fish but I also love it just whenever.
This is one of the best white wines. It’s a dry one, with fruity undertones. I personally love it.
This is my new favorite. Crisp, dry, refreshing - best white wine I've ever experienced. I love all the Syltbar wines, but Silk is my absolute favorite.
Friulano is my fav white wine. This one is a perfect summer wine...light and crisp. It's a must-have for our boat trips.