The SYLTBAR Pinot Grigio is light, airy and fresh, which inspired its nickname 'White Linen.' The very clean and full bodied taste surprises even the most elevated Pinot Grigio wine drinkers. This item is available exclusively on SYLTBAR.com.
- 100% naturally produced Pinot Grigio from Friuli, Italy
- 100% Pinot Grigio Grape
- 125 calories per 6oz glass (avg. calorie count by glucose level.)
- Gradually acquires more character compared to mass-produced Pinot Grigio
- Pleasant nuance of pear, apricot and sensation of almonds
- Serving Size:
- 6 oz
- Calories per Serving:
- 125 per 6 oz glass avg. calorie count/glucose level
- 0.08 g
- 0.060 g
- 0 g
- 0 g
- Alcohol Content:
- 13% by vol
- These values may vary marginally by bottle number and vintage because it is 100% naturally produced.
Perfect for warmer days. I love the golden color and the lovely aromas of almond, pear and apricot.
It's perfect, Dry with slight mineral taste. Long, smooth finish.